February 17, 2021: The World of Organic Agriculture at the BIOFACH eSPECIAL
On the 17th of February 2021, the latest data on organic agriculture and organic markets world-wide will be presented at BIOFACH. The FiBL-IFOAM yearbook "The World of Organic Agriculture", edition 2021 will be launched.
The latest data on organic agriculture and organic markets world-wide will be presented. Furthermore, an update on standards and regulations will be given.
The session will take place as part of the live-streamed BIOFACH Congress, which an integral part of the BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL. The live-streamed Congress is an integral part of the BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL. Firm elements in the extensive programme include sessions on trends, figures, data and facts on the global market for organic foodstuffs and natural and organic personal care products, sessions on top themes such as packaging vs. unpacked, and special events and sessions giving comprehensive coverage to the main Congress theme of “Shaping Transformation. Stronger. Together”. The Congress is also interactively structured using an integrated chat function. For more information see: https://www.biofach.de/en/info/especial/overview
Time: 4 to 4.45 pm CET
- Louise Luttikholt, Executive Director / IFOAM - Organics International Head Office
- Dr. Barbara Jäggin, Deputy Head Trade Promotion / Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
- Dr. Helga Willer, Forschungsinstitut für biologischen Landbau FiBL, Schweiz
- Cornelia Kirchner, IFOAM - Organics International Head Office
- Amarjit Sahota, Director / Ecovia Intelligence
The presentations will be in English but translation into German will be available.
Helga Willer, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture
- BIOFACH.de: Session details
- BIOFACH. de: Information about BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL